Thursday, December 4, 2008

my first day at work

i've never worked before in my life...
like seriously ...
selama 20 thn hidup aku kat dunia ni .. aku tak pernah kerja.. till last monday.. dimana segalanya berubah.. rakan2 ku agak terkejut ngan berita aku nak keje...
wait let me rephrase ' rakan2 ku agak terkejut ngan berita aku disuruh keje '
my dad's fren sort of call him and said somethin like " ask your daughter to report to me ,1 dec, 8 am "
note to everyone: kalo korang ada anak... jgn bgtau semua org anak anda tgh belajar course apa...ini mungkin memudaratkan diri anak anda.. sirius

so last monday .. i went to work at an architect firm ...
dad sent me to work since i can't drive...
ya that is another issue ... i can't drive eventhough i have a driving license (lesen kompetan tau)
but nvm back to my story ...
so since it was my first day at work ... my boss tanya la wat can i do...

architect a.k.a boss:
so wat can u do ?
me a.k.a the one who was forced to work: a little bit of cad , little bit of sketch up (to those of u yg blur, cad and sketch up are architecture softwares)
architect :vectorworks?
me : muka confuse .. (dalam hati tertanya2 mende la vectorworks)
architect : nvm .. vectorworks is easier than cad.. u can learn how to use vectorworks...
*pergh selama aku hidup aku tak pernah dgr vertorworks... 3dmax ke .. archicad ke .. pernah la..mungkin gak aku ni mundur kot..


8.00 am = waited for my boss to arrive...
9.15 am = boss finnally arrived.. went for breakfast with my boss, boss nyer worker, my dad and me
10.00 am = started work .. first task .. figure out how vectorworks , works (haha..ironic)
12.00 pm = lunch break... went for lunch with kakak2 in the office
rupanya ada banyak gak ar graduate uitm gak...senior2 aku rupanya
2.00 pm = continue figuring out vectorworks..
3.00 pm = some guy came and wanted to use the pc i was using...( i was using his pc and his desk apparently....)
3.15 pm = second task .. seperate old catalogues and the newer catalogues (the whole room was filled with catalogues.. shit...)
5.00 pm = one of the architects called me and said ' ey girl time to go home la'

my first day at work was pretty much BORING ... argh ... i hate vectorworks...i hate catalogues..
so practically i hate work...

kata tukang cerita : next sem nak praktikal dah .. haih x tau ar camane nanti...

0 comments:

Post a Comment