Sunday, June 5, 2011

aku, kau dan dia

aku , kau dan dia
aku tak taula
tapi aku rasa aku dah kenal ko cukup lama
aku akui ko banyak tolong aku 

alhamdulillah , 
fate wanted us to meet 
syukur for all the help u have given to me 
in return, i cherished the friendship we had built all these years 
i really appreciate our friendship throughout these years
and i seriously hope that our friendship will last 

after we had the talk 
we still remained friends
months go by
u met someone along the way 

i was ecstatic for u 
i hope that she was the one for u 
i'm happy for u 
seriously , kawan mana tak suka tengok kawan dia happy 
ye dak ?

i understand your situation now 
i seldom ask u out 
because i'm not sure how 'dia' felt 
but i know for sure that whenever i text/call/lepak with u 
semua itu atas dasar kawan
dan selalunya memang kita tak keluar dua org pun 

aku memang tak ada niat langsung pun nak rampas ko dari 'dia'
aku harap 'dia' faham 
what i was really upset about 
it was because u tried to delete me from your life
it's like the movie 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind' 
where she tried to delete the memory that she had with jim carrey 
it's not as simple as that 
and i'm pretty sure if i lost my memory 
my eternal sunshine of the spotless mind will always remember u,my friends and who ever that have been nice to me 

i'm not a file that can be discarded in the recycle bin 
i'm a memory 
i'm bits and pieces of your life 
like it or not , i am a bit of your college memories

to me,
if she loves you for who u are
than she should know better that i'm not a threat to your relationship 
and that u love her very much
and she even should't have doubted u in the first place
she should have trusted u
trust is the key my dear friend 
so is my friendship

so i trust that u have made the right choice by deleting me from your friend's list 
i trust that u have made the right decision 
and that u have no interest of being my friend anymore
i hope that this the case and not the case of 'laki takut bini'

whatever it is . i still am and will be your friend
to me it's such a waste to lose this friendship
bila benda jadi macam ni
aku bukan marah tapi kecewa/sedih macam mana benda ni boleh jadi mcam ni

sekian

0 comments:

Post a Comment