Friday, September 17, 2010

tikus mati

the other day 
i was moving my laptop around the house 
while my mouse attached to the usb port was dangling-dangling around

due to the bulky furniture in the living room 
but come to think of it ... most of the furniture are bulky
----------------------------------- 
but back to my main story
my mouse which was dangling-dangling hit the coffee table
this bulky wood coffee table
and to make the story short 
it broke 
my mouse died
shit 

tiger mouse 
rest in peace
*no longer having the matching shades of orange
with lacie 

went to find similar tiger mouse
but there was no more stock on sale 
wat the f 

i wanted an orange mouse 
with tiger stripes on it
but there was nothin similar
so  i decided to get this instead


a wireless mouse
pictures stolen from 
www.logitech.com




hahahaha
seriously i'll be missing the tiger mouse 
but think about the possibilities i can do with this mouse
my laptop can be elsewhere and me and my mouse can be elsewhere
plus it doesn't make this *krek krek sound while scrolling 
smooth sailing
but that's bout it la 
but still
loving the new mouse 

review on the new mouse
aesthetic : definitely . hands down the tiger mouse is way much better looking 
quality / performance : better than the tiger mouse. the tiger mouse is sensitive only to fabric surfaces. with this anywhere also can 
ergonomics : loving it !!!

technical expertise : not a tech savvy
i've used this product : for a few days 

*ohh my design submission postponed to thursday
thank god. now i'm wasting my time blogging bout a mouse . crap.

1 comment:

  1. nah kan postpone. mcm taik ja mau stay rumah kunun buat design2! hahah

    ReplyDelete