Monday, August 9, 2010

double two

i used to be 21
now , i'm 22

is there a difference?
the difference , i think is just the number
really . haha .
i don't really like burfday.
getting old , sumpah tak best .
ntah i just don't like the sound of it .

the double two celebration ?
despicable me 3d during midnite
erm, in the cinema during your burfday when the clock struck twelve?
not really a good idea .
u can't answer your burfday calls / n u can't really concentrate on the movie
*sorry if i rejected/ ignored your calls.i  really really appreciate the burfday wishes  and the fact that u guys remembered. thanx  =)

now that u'r 22 did your parents/siblings wished a very happy burfday ?
my mom and my dad and my only brother that i have u mean to say ? they forgotten bout my burfday . yup the whole family .

speechless?
ya . if i have seven members in the family maybe i wouldn't mind .

cried ?
22 what . dah matang .
* cried eventually when i my mom memang betul2 lupa. hahaha. can't help it my water tank can't hold it anymore. :P 

even though the family can't seem to remember ,
i still love them very much
mama. papa. and abang . thanx for everything :)
ALSO, i'm glad that i have u guys as my friends
u know who u are

u guys shaped my 22 years of life
went through crap and shit with me
even though i'm noisy , loud and talkative ,
*blame the tahi lalat dekat mulut 
sarcastic at times
cries most of the time
hungry at all times

even though
i wouldn't share a cup of tea with u guys
nor a plate of scones

guys,  even though i'm such a bitch
u guys are being such great friends to me
syukur alhamdulillah
korang x pernah berkira, x pernah lokek ngan aku .

22 years of life
maybe not the whole 22 with u
friends and acquaintance
whom i met along the way
i'm glad
aku bersyukur
the way my 22 years of life went

0 comments:

Post a Comment