Friday, April 30, 2010

let's blend everything and make it into juice

actually wanted to do a post on my makan makan adventure...
but ntah apa kena ngan blogger.com hari ni
sumpah faktap giler.
so instead , i posted it on facebook .
haah take that !

if im rajin enough ,
i'll post the pics here, if not ,

actually i really wanted to do a post on my makan makan adventure
potong ar/ spoiled my mood. hmmph

so it's not really official
but hey i'm goin back
gonna kiss my sandy beaches when i get home
hell yeah home is where the heart is

currently - homesick mood
ya i miss home
i miss everything about home
u name it home cooked meals, my queen size bed,
and also watchin 4wd driving around in the heart of kk 
like badly , since i didn't get back home during the short break
due to my cousin's engagement
total of months in semenanjung tanah air = 4 months

i really don't like it when i'm homesick
i get really emo-ish
there is no control on the water works department
n when i'm homesick my brain does this rewind kinda thing
which is not good . period

some things are never meant to be rewind
that's why in life there is no rewind button . i supposed
why ,what , but.... shit , oh well
hell , homesick is never a good thing

but i'm glad we talked
cleared some of my
questions.that.have.been.on.my.head.for.some.time.finally.been.
answered
and exception ,
i never understood your motifs, and i don't even wanna know
mind games . let's play chess. i'll bet i'll kick your ass
kick ass -best , siapa blom tgk memang lame .
aku cool sebab aku dah tgk :D

my exam is coming up
the one and only paper.
will revise once i'm done wit research paper
ya, congratulate me , i've just submitted one hell of a heavy burden
working drawings
to think that i love writing up to engineer's detail a million times in the drawings
think again. to hell with your detail . like i care
suffering from soreness/lenguh-ness of the right arm
causing massive defeat in the call of duty

to the KK clan
i'm missing u guys . bila nak lepak ?

say hello to another emo post.
note to self : please don't post anything when feeling homesick / when it is 3 in the morning

1 comment: