Tuesday, March 9, 2010

mr architect , i'm officially your fan !

last friday , after a nite of burning the midnight oil for nothing ..
( suppose to be having this presentation on watercube-beijing's national aquatics center . so i was bz making presentation slides . unfortunately , my lecturer , canceled the class earlier that day and i knew nothing about it . there i was .. putting all my efforts , watching mega structures-watercube on youtube . till 3 o' clock in the morning when suddenly one of my fellow classmates told me that the class was canceled. which is boooooooollllleeeeshhhheeeeeeeet to the max . i don't see y I'm complaining since i only did like a few text on my slides .)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

at 6.30 am went for breakfast
then we went for research class
then , went to see cik aida- my research paper advisor

i was pretty much worn out already
since i didn't had much had no sleep at all
but since my flowerhorn fren wanted me to tag along during her interview with PAM past president
about her research on rainwater harvesting
(PAM is pertubuhan arkitek malaysia)
so i tagged along anyway

i ended up going to archicentre- ar dr tan loke mun's private practice in subang
with ms flowerhorn and  mr architect to-be

dr tan was a cool guy 
quite friendly , really dedicated in helping students like us 
plus he said i AM pretty and smart 
i'm not bias or anything , but he really is a cool guy 

he talked about his views on green building 
showed us around his office
he even offered us to work in his office :D
  the trip to archicentre really made my day 
eventhough i was quite tired and sleepy 
but since dr tan said that i AM smart and pretty,
don't bother looking for me
coz i'll be on cloud 9 this whole week 
:)

and ar dr. tan loke mun,
i'm officially your fan !!!!

 
a picture of archicentre
stolen from


it is a green and energy efficient building 
am amazed with the radiator like vertical steel louvers
offsetting the glares and heat gain 
while still maintaining the views and natural lighting
plus , this building also uses rainwater harvesting system for their toilets

two thumbs up for this building
and just to make it clear
I'm not bias
just smart and pretty
;P

4 comments:

  1. I was said EXACTLY same thing from the same person.
    "pretty and smart"...Ha!
    I wonder how many times the guy repeats
    such words to girls...
    BE CAREFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously ? he said that to u too ?
    damn

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Dr is well known for saying such sweet things to girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree, n he treat intern very good because he desperately need intern to work for him, n intern is cheap !

    ReplyDelete