Saturday, April 14, 2012

stalker

nowadays .
everybody is a stalker 

be it on twitter, on facebook, on blogs 
yup i know u yourself have done it 
at this era, everybody is a stalker .

here are some stalker songs i recommend the next time u stalk.haha


'strange and beautiful' - aqualung 


I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep and I'll put a spell on you.
And when I wake you,
I'll be the first thing you see, lyric's top
And you'll realise that you love me.

have u watched wicker park ? if not , go watch it 
wicker park is about a girl . who stalks a guy (josh hartnett) obsessively and will do anything to prevent him from being with someone else 
talk about psychooooo
psycho people = loss contact with reality , delusional , false beliefs  = scary people 





also not forgetting Clay Aiken's song 
'If i was invisible'- Clay Aiken 

What she doin' tonight? 
I wish I could be a fly on your wall.
Are you really alone? Who's stealing dreams?
Why can't I breathe you into my life?
(So tell me) What would it take to make you see that I'm alive?

If I was invisible
And I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible

seriously , i wish i could be a fly on your wall ???
scary . serious . 
if u were a fly i'll kill u with a fly swatter


another stalker song


'i stalk your profile' - jazz hayat and aziz harun
superb voice i must say

semua gambar gambar u bersama si dia 
dalam caption nya kata mu aku cinta dia 
reaksi ku meluat tapi sedih pun ada 
memang kau ini player tapi malangnya ku mahu kau jua 

hahaha ni lyric terbaik sebab dia insert perkataan 'meluat' dalam verse dia
cuba bgtau aku lagu mana letak perkataan meluat dlam verse dia

ni

'i blocked your profile'
suara minah ni bolehla. bolehlaaaa~


i blocked your profile 
because u freaked me out 

well said . well said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment